This humorous article started as a text with a close friend or better known as my bestie. I wanted to cheer her up because when you are on those days which most women may say they suck – anyhow, I wrote humorous tips for her. By the way she suggested to publish it and keep in mind this is all for the sake of a good laugh. Do not take this article seriously at all and thank you! So here it goes…
If you’re PMSing…you are aware those days can be an absolute roller coaster, so here’s some tips to survive those days.
1. Hide yourself from men, they become wolves…
2. Hide your knives, anything can prompt viscous behavior such as not having coffee early in the morning to reading an article about Donald Trump….wait that last part all genders and gender less may agree that is constantly upsetting to read.
3. Irrational sadness such as seeing a flying plastic bag in the air and causes uncontrollable tears. You cry with the same emotion like watching Leonardo DiCapro’s death in Titanic. P.S. There was enough space, Rose!
Bonus Tip: during these days you will cry, laugh and eat popcorn at the same time.
4. Pack extra food. It’s your junk food day.
5. You are excuse if you act like a baby. Be very childish.
6. If you’re dating…are you dating? If so, let your significant other know that it’s not the best time to touch you or look at you. There might be consequences.
7. Lastly, have your medical kit: Advil, sweatpants, chocolate for medical reasons and a couch.
All Rights Reserved. DISCLAIMER: alsy365 blog claims no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respective owners. alsy365 blog Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies. If you own rights to any of the content and wish to have it removed please let me know.